A personal blog with craft tutorials, reviews of books, films, and music, parenting advice, and opinions on society and politics.

February 27, 2011

Just Read || Ashes in Her Eyes

27 February 2011

Today I finished reading my third book for The Pen & Muse blog book reviews.

I'm quite enjoying these novels because there are so many different genres I'm exposed to, and I can really discover what it is about writing and reading that I love so much.

"Ashes in Her Eyes" is a horror novel by Alan Spencer, who appears to have been in the business for quite some time, much to my jealousy! ;)

Anyway, it had a really intriguing storyline and plot, and I quite enjoyed his writing - his horrific descriptions were balanced with the emotion of the characters.

For my full review, visit the blog. If you'd like to purchase the book, click here to visit Amazon.com.